Google Page Upgrade-TLH Academy is on Page 6 of Google with Search Term "Tutor Academy" | The Legends Hub | Tutor Academy , Home Tuitions , Get Your Membership As Tutor

Thursday 24 April 2014

Google Page Upgrade-TLH Academy is on Page 6 of Google with Search Term "Tutor Academy"

Today while I am checking a random search query with the search term "Tutor Academy" on Google suddenly a shout of one among our member stuck my fingers on mouse THE LEGENDS HUB, haa! its my voice what are you said I am steering my co-member face, whats up! "we are on Page 6 of Google" he replied me back, then I check the monitor screen again and corner of my eyes got really got a little wide, oh that's good, that's really really nice, I exclaimed with cheerful voice.

Both of me and my co-member cheering each other as its a collective job, and success of an organization based on teamwork.

Without a good team this achievement could not be possible.

Anyways we have to reach to the page 1 of Google with the same search term and we are using most of our time to get to that target.

Below is the image that proof our success.



See below for more on TLH Academy

Home Tuition
Office Jobs
Getting Register as Home Tutor